Job Responsibilities : Bilingual Remote Inside Sales Representative
Salary : $55,000 – $70,000 a year
Company : Liberty Mutual Insurance
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Why Liberty Mutual?
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be handling inbound calls or leads, consulting with customers on their insurance needs and match the correct coverages, products and benefits to convert leads into customers. Depending on your work assignment, you will interact with our customers through calls, chat or video.
You’d be a great fit if you are:.
A Customer-Centric Closer: While “sales” is in your title, integrity is in your nature. That means you sincerely care that customers get exactly the quality products and services they need to embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
- Total average first year earnings range from $50K-$75K through a combination of base salary and uncapped monthly sales incentives.
- Top Sales Representatives have the potential to make 85K-100K+ annually.
- Base salary and monthly incentive plans vary depending on work assignments. Position assignments vary depending on business needs.
- Some roles eligible for $5,000 Sign-On Bonus.
- During the subsequent 12 weeks of onboarding, your hours will remain the same. One weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) will be required with an alternate day off mid-week.
- After onboarding is completed and you transition to your regular position, your schedule will generally start between the hours of 12:00pm and 2:30pm. Weekend shift starting times typically vary between 10:00am and 1:00pm (based on your assigned site’s hours of operations). One weekend day per week (Saturday or Sunday) will be required with an alternate day off mid-week. Weekend rotations vary by position.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales and customer service
- An engaging, outgoing personality and passion for helping customers
- Ability to communicate well to both prospects and customers
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and organizational skills
- Strong typing capabilities and PC proficiency