Job Responsibilities : Transformation Delivery – Infrastructure Transformation – Senior Consultant and Manager
Salary : $15000 Per Year
Company : EY
Location : Remote CA
Educational requirements : Graduate
At EY you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are with the global scale support inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for all.
Being part of a dynamic growing organization offers an exciting career path full of opportunity. Our Consulting team takes a strategic approach to helping clients define transform and sustain their leading performance. Within Consulting our Business Transformation team works with senior executives on their most pressing challenges to deliver tangible results. We are looking for accomplished creative individuals who bring rigor passion and practicality to our growing team across four areas of focus:
- Transformation Architecture: Helping client organizations conceive of and drive meaningful transformation across the enterprise leading with industry expertise and the full breadth of EY capabilities
- Business Design: Evolving client engagement across all aspects of next generation marketing sales and service
- Experience Design: Assisting our clients in reimagining designing and deploying valuable human experiences
- Transformation Delivery: Leading large complex programs that require specialized discipline and expertise
We are looking for Seniors Consultants and Managers to join our Business Transformation Consulting – Transformation Delivery practice in Canada.
Specifically EY is seeking individuals with experience in the planning design and implementation of major capital projects large infrastructure programs and other complex deliveries. Candidates for the role should have the following years experience in the construction and infrastructure sector:
- Senior: at least 5 years of experience
- Manager: at least 8 years of experience
The role is looking for qualified individuals to provide project/program delivery consulting support within the Transformation Delivery practice with an understanding of accepted project management practices and a view of the full project delivery lifecycle including but not limited to: planning scheduling procurement cost and commercial management contract administration and management project controls project performance monitoring and reporting construction claims and disputes etc. The position will involve working on a wide variety of projects with colleagues in the Transformation Delivery team and across the firm.
- Demonstrate knowledge and expertise in processes principles and practices related to capital projects/programs construction and infrastructure including project management planning development execution contract management and risk management.
- Familiarity with execution of field maintenance and operations of infrastructure projects. Can support development of Work Management and Asset Management framework for integrated planning and operations.
- Communication and coordination with client representatives as part of engagement quality and delivery requirements and responsibilities. Develop and maintain productive relationships with clients and continuously work to understand their industries key performance drivers business priorities and trends.
- Support clients with the experience and knowledge to lead large scale planning execution and controlling activities for their strategic benefits and objectives or subsections of large/complex projects and programs (i.e. transformational programs complex IT implementations large infrastructure projects).
- Support the operations and governance of client’s large/complex projects and programs by designing and implementing multi-year Project Management Offices (PMO) or Transformation Management Offices (TMO).
- Support clients with leading organizational planning and transformational initiatives (benefits management program stakeholder management and program governance) which may include IT programs and business transformation endeavors and/or infrastructure projects.
- Perform critical analysis assessments and audits of our client’s large complex programs/projects including project readiness program performance measures controls and analytics-based analysis.
- Demonstrate experience with risk management practices and approaches to projects/programs including risk planning execution and response development through project delivery.
- Stay informed of new economic/geopolitical developments and their impact on your clients and the industry.
- Support the practice by pursuing new business opportunities preparing proposals and actively assessing/presenting ways we can serve and bring value to new and existing clients.
- Comply with EY learning and educational program to continually develop skills in alignment with your personal career goals.
- Take an active role in mentoring counseling and developing the team and team members.
- Be dedicated to teamwork and leadership by fostering an efficient innovative and collaborative work environment.
To qualify candidates must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Construction Management Architecture or Construction related degree (i.e. Civil Engineering Mechanical Engineering and Energy Efficiencies and Energy Transfer) Business Finance or a related field; Graduate or Master’s degree (MBA) a plus
- Previous construction or infrastructure sector or previous advisory/consulting experience is preferred.
- Completion of or actively working to obtain one of the following certifications is required; CPA/CA CBCP CFA CGA CGEIT CIA CISA CISM CIPP CISSP CITP CMA CMC CPCU CRISC PMP or P.Eng. Also consideration for PMI (PgMP/PMP/CAPM)/Prince2/Six Sigma.
- Experience with and/or certified in recognized PM and PPM tools (e.g. Primavera/MS EPM/CA Clarity/HP PPM/Planview).
- Analytical and conceptual thinking with innovative capacity. Ability to handle complex and ambiguous project conditions and requirements; and provide structure and rigor to complex problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal collaboration teaming presentation and communication (written oral) skills.
- Integrity maturity and dependability to align with EY’s values.
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
- Intention for successful candidates to be based in their home office location; however must be available to travel as needed within and/or outside of Canada and work in excess of standard hours when necessary. An expectation or extent of anticipated travel is not available at this time.
What we look for
We are looking for passionate leaders with strong vision to lend subject matter expertise to support the design and execution of the strategic builds for our clients. If you have a genuine desire to help businesses achieve their full potential this role is for you.
What we offer
At EY our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture – built on high-performance teaming – where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people our clients and our communities. It’s one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical prescription drug and dental coverage a defined contribution pension plan a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence) and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical financial and social well-being. Plus we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We’re committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued policies and practices are equitable and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences abilities backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world.
EY Way of Work and your health and safety
EY Way of Work recognizes flexibility in the way we collaborate innovate and deliver with the ability to work in-person and remotely. To support a healthy and safe in-person working environment EY has implemented various layers of health and safety controls while working in the office or at client or other locations. A critical component of EY’s workplace safety program includes our COVID-19 vaccination policy which requires all personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless an accommodation based on a reason protected by human rights legislation is provided.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world helping to create long-term value for clients people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow transform and operate.
Working across assurance consulting law strategy tax and transactions EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.