Job Responsibilities : Title Examiner
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Closing USA of Delaware, LLC
Location : Remote Us
Educational requirements : High School
Responsible for examining titles of residential/commercial real property to determine whether a chain of title is free of defects by researching company title plant, county, city and other public records. Analyzes data and prepares preliminary report and/or a title commitment. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Examines Land Records establishing the chain of title and any defects regarding the same.
- Evaluates Source of Title when it drives from Administration, Trust, Foreclosure, as applicable.
- Reviews judgment searches and their effect on the product they are examining, including Pacer.
- Title Examiner experience needed!
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.