Job Responsibilities : Technical Client Advocate
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Location : Remote US
The API Support team, part of the Treasury Services Solution Center, provides 24/7 technical support to corporate clients and internal partners utilizing various API based services for both transaction initiation and reporting, including the API Gateway, Real Time Payments, SEPA Instant, and JPMorgan Wallet.
Responsibilities (will include but not limited to):
- Full ownership and timely resolution of inquiries received via phone, email, and internal case transfer from clients and internal partners.
- Handles escalation issues, ensuring that the defined escalation procedures are followed.
- Take ownership and ensure all complaints are escalated appropriately, leveraging the sensitive client process
- Liaise with support functions and other business units to ensure the customer receives satisfactory responses in a timely manner
- Troubleshooting and investigation of client connectivity issues, processing failures, and transactional inquiries.
- 3+ years of customer service or call center experience.
- 2+ years of Technical Support Experience
- Strong Attention to detail and pattern recognition skills.