Job Responsibilities : Travel Agent (Call Center) Work from Home
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : AAA Club Alliance
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive hourly rate depending upon experience plus commission, incentives and bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: Nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership just to name a few
What you will be doing:
- Serve Members/non-Members through telephone, email, and web chat channels by selling and servicing all domestic and international travel-related products. with a concentration on Diamond Elite and Preferred vendor products. Operates and is familiar with all ACA travel systems and applicable travel partner booking sites.
- Complies with all ARC regulations and Club policies and procedures in the collection and handling of assets.
- Answers and accurately processes incoming telephone calls, e-mails, and web chat sessions related to AAA travel while demonstrating a pleasant and professional manner in compliance with quality guidelines.
- Participates as a user in testing of new systems/procedures. Mentor other Travel Contact Center Associates.
What you can provide us:
- High School Diploma; A graduate of an accredited travel school preferred
- Eighteen (18) months experience as a travel agent.
- Be able to attend all training as required
- Demonstrating a general knowledge of effective sales techniques; uncovering customer needs to relate benefits of product features; anticipating and handling objections; being able to close a sale.