Job Responsibilities : Banking Operations Specialist, Wire
Salary : $39,520 – $60,528 a year
Company : Paylocity
Location : Remote US
Let’s go forward together. Position Overview: Banking Operations Specialist, Wire is responsible for handling all of the daily banking tasks, related to wire operations, as well as assist with handling additional banking related needs of our clients and internal partners.
Responsibilities: The below represents the primary responsibilities of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Effectively handle day-to-day Banking operations with minimal direct supervision
- Provide timely wire instructions to clients under tight timelines and have volume
- Manage higher level corporate level returns as necessary that require urgent resolution and escalation to Banking Manager
- Research and resolve out of balance transactions on various tax and direct deposit reports
- Forecast tax projections and recommend transfer of funds between company accounts by reviewing and analyzing expected tax collections and deposits
- Effectively interpret credit reports to assist in decision making process on client prefunding
- Assist clients by setting them up on a reverse wire with participating banks and responsible for testing that set up is accurate and complete
- Perform related ad hoc projects including but not limited to; accumulating data for analysis or creating reports at the request of the Team Lead/Banking Manager
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent banking operations experience (2+ years)
- Payroll Service Bureau Experience a plus
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience supporting high call & email volume of along with other duties
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under pressure of high monetary/high risk transactions
- Ability to work until 9pm CT 2 days/week. Can accommodate flexible schedule.