Job Responsibilities : Bilingual Call Center Advanced Technical Support Representative Work From Home
Salary : $13.35 an hour
Company : AT&T
Location : Remote US
As a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll serve as the first line of technical support for our consumer or business customers. You’ll take on complex call types ranging from service support and billing to retention and repair. Due to the scope and breadth of your calls, you’ll need to be adept at shifting between call types without missing a beat. Your success will be dependent on your ability to troubleshoot technical issues with ease. You’ll need to be an expert in our products and services, understanding how they work and feel incentivized by resolving technical issues and offering operational improvements.
You may also be required to:
- Handle wireless local number portability (WLNP), relocations, combined bill support, after hours inquiries and pre-paid service.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer impacting issues such as but not limited to: voice & data issues that span multiple networks and interdependent network elements, considering network conditions, connectivity, devices, applications, provisioning and billing.
- Assist customers with products and services such as but not limited to laptop connect services including air cards, USB devices, initial set-up, configuration of AT&T provided software & applications.
- Proactively engage T3 support (network and IT) to address & resolve issues.
- Remain proficient in all billing, rate plan and feature matters.
- In order to qualify for this WFH position, you must reside in the following states AL, FL, GA , KY, LA, MS, NC, SC and TN.
- Must have verified internet service with a minimum of 12mb upload speed and 18mb download speed and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection). Company will provide equipment (keyboard, monitor, computer, mobile device, etc.)
- Must maintain workspace in alignment with WFH standards (e.g., technical, security, physical, noise levels, Clean Desk policy etc.) and participate in workspace audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, pictures of workspace setup, video chats, etc.).
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to work during established work schedules and shifts, follow technical support processes, comply with organizational security and compliance standards, trainings, performance management, recurring management routines, manual and automated remote monitoring policies, etc.
We prefer that you have:
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service/sales work experience
- Familiarity with Windows computers
- An ability to deliver regular and reliable attendance
So, what’s in it for you?
We’ll offer paid-training that you’ll be required to complete from home as well as resources to encourage your career growth. We also offer a competitive compensation package. This role starts at $13.35 per hour up to $16.41 per hour. You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package with medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide 50% employee discount on:
- Eligible AT&T wireless plans (up to two accounts per employee) and wireless accessories
- Free AT&T TV or U-verse TV – $10 tech and/or equipment fees may apply
- AT&T wireless home phone and internet (up to 10 lines)
- AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice) and Digital Life