Job Responsibilities : Professional Software Engineer
Salary : $105,000 – $210,100 a year
Company : AT&T
Location : Remote US
Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate to gather and review software requirements/user stories, provide estimates, create software design specifications and collaborate with engineers/architects to assess and test hardware and software interactions.
- Execute a specific development methodology through application of various programming languages.
- Create and execute automated test plans/strategies utilizing business requirements and collaborate with engineers/architects, clients, etc. to validate test environments, test data and test results, design and implement code fixes, validate outcomes against expected results and produce associated reporting.
- In addition to Unit Test, responsibilities may include dynamic application security testing, interface testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing and/or user acceptance testing.
- Supports applications and solves configuration and environment issues.
- Supports the software deployment process.
- Minimum 3 years experience in application design, development, testing and implementation required
- PHP experience required
- Experience with Cloud technologies; Azure
- Preferred Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Science, Electrical Engineering, or Math; Developer nanodegree; or equivalent experience
Our Professional Software Engineers’s earn between $105,000 and $210,100. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.