Job Responsibilities : Lead Financial Analyst, Cloud
Salary : $84,900 – $169,800 a year
Company : AT&T
Location : Remote US
Our people are empowered and thrive in a culture of learning, diversity and collaboration. Our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our innovation is driven by an inclusive and collaborative environment where your voice is heard, and opportunities are limitless. Ready to explore our opportunities?
Primary Responsibilities include:
Manages the internal activities and consumption of Public Cloud services across business units and various Cloud Service Providers (CSP). Creates and recommends strategies to maximize the effective management and cost optimization of Public Cloud services. Assists in the development of short and long-term objectives to ensure that initiatives and efforts are directed towards contract compliance, achieving company goals and savings targets.
May be responsible for defining requirements, evaluating and providing suggested improvements to CSP services. Manages cost optimization and analysis of arrangements; may perform expense reducing and cost administration activities.
Analyze and optimize methodologies and automation to design and visualize financial data from multiple sources utilizing Power BI as well as existing and new tools.
Understanding of technical infrastructure and services relating to cost drivers and optimization of environments.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or Supply Chain preferred
- 6-8 years related technical or financial and/or cost modeling experience.
- Proficient in third-party Public Cloud Service Provider (CSP) service portals and marketplace
- Proficient in Cloud Platform Management Platform (CMP) tools with Cloud Checkr preferred
- Ability to work with technical, financial and business-oriented teams
- Experience with preparing and supporting process audits
- Experience preparing Executive level communications and presentations
- Experience working with software vendors and associated licensing/contracting model
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in Power BI, Project Management, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Click Here : Apply Now