Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative Work From Home
Salary : Up to $41,035 a year
Company : AT&T
Location : Remote US
Education : High school
Customer Service Representative
In this role, you’ll take the lead in addressing customer questions and concerns on all products and services through case resolution pertaining to a variety of issues. You’ll need a strong attention to detail to maintain appropriate records, prepare required reports and update customer accounts. Each case will provide an opportunity to creatively problem solve ways to address customer issues through various tools and systems. Most importantly, your ability to provide effective and timely resolutions will impact the overall customer experience. There may also be instances where you provide customer support as assigned – this may include selling products and services, collecting past due balances, processing credit applications and/or activating services.
You will also be required to:
- Efficiently navigate between multiple systems to resolve complex customer concerns as it relates to one or more products or services
- Uncover customer wants, interests and needs in each customer interaction to effectively save the product and offer additional products and services
- Demonstrate self-sufficiency through utilizing various support tools to research and resolve complex customer issues in a virtual setting.
- This is a full time position (40 working hours per week). Flexibility to work any schedule during hours of operation is essential. Current business hours are Monday – Friday 7:00am to 9:00pm and Saturday & Sunday 8:00am to 9:00pm CST
- Must maintain workspace in alignment with WFH standards (e.g., technical, security, physical, noise levels, Clean Desk policy etc.) and participate in workspace audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, pictures of workspace setup, video chats, etc.).
Click Here : Apply Now