Job Responsibilities : Bilingual Call Center Advanced Technical Support Representative Work From Home
Salary : $13.35 an hour
Company : AT&T
Location : Remote US
As a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll serve as the first line of technical support for our consumer or business customers. You’ll take on complex call types ranging from service support and billing to retention and repair. Due to the scope and breadth of your calls, you’ll need to be adept at shifting between call types without missing a beat. Your success will be dependent on your ability to troubleshoot technical issues with ease.
You may also be required to:
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer impacting issues such as but not limited to: voice & data issues that span multiple networks and interdependent network elements, considering network conditions, connectivity, devices, applications, provisioning and billing.
- Assist customers with products and services such as but not limited to laptop connect services including air cards, USB devices, initial set-up, configuration of AT&T provided software & applications.
- Proactively engage T3 support (network and IT) to address & resolve issues.
- Remain proficient in all billing, rate plan and feature matters.
- Must have verified internet service with a minimum of 12mb upload speed and 18mb download speed and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection). Company will provide equipment (keyboard, monitor, computer, mobile device, etc.)
- Must maintain workspace in alignment with WFH standards (e.g., technical, security, physical, noise levels, Clean Desk policy etc.) and participate in workspace audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, pictures of workspace setup, video chats, etc.).
We prefer that you have:
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service/sales work experience
- Familiarity with Windows computers