Job Responsibilities : Bilingual Call Center Advanced Technical Support Representative Work From Home
Salary : $13.35 an hour
Company : AT&T
Location : Remote US
Your success will be dependent on your ability to troubleshoot technical issues with ease. You’ll need to be an expert in our products and services, understanding how they work and feel incentivized by resolving technical issues and offering operational improvements.
You may also be required to:
- Handle wireless local number portability (WLNP), relocations, combined bill support, after hours inquiries and pre-paid service.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer impacting issues such as but not limited to: voice & data issues that span multiple networks and interdependent network elements, considering network conditions, connectivity, devices, applications, provisioning and billing.
- Assist customers with products and services such as but not limited to laptop connect services including air cards, USB devices, initial set-up, configuration of AT&T provided software & applications.
- In order to qualify for this WFH position, you must reside in the following states AL, FL, GA , KY, LA, MS, NC, SC and TN.
- Must have verified internet service with a minimum of 12mb upload speed and 18mb download speed and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection). Company will provide equipment (keyboard, monitor, computer, mobile device, etc.)
- Must maintain workspace in alignment with WFH standards (e.g., technical, security, physical, noise levels, Clean Desk policy etc.) and participate in workspace audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, pictures of workspace setup, video chats, etc.).
We prefer that you have:
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service/sales work experience
- Familiarity with Windows computers
- An ability to deliver regular and reliable attendance