Job Responsibilities : Customer Technical Support Representative
Salary : $16.77 – $18.66 an hour
Company : AT&T
Location : Temporarily remote US
As a Customer Technical Support Representative you’ll offer customized solutions, identify sales opportunities and provide service for millions of customers – one at a time. You’ll be a part of an award-winning team that passionately cares about customers, and your expert recommendations will help them get the most out of the technology they love.
What does it take to deliver best-in-class service and technology?
- Excellent communication skills, professionalism and a desire to close the deal on sales.
- You’ll handle customer service calls ranging from billing and payments to plan changes and upgrades.
- While you offer solutions and resolve issues, you’ll work to transition each call to a sales opportunity; working to meet daily and monthly sales goals.
- Your consultative approach to customers’ needs will deliver personalized recommendations of AT&T products and services.
What’s in it for you?
We’ll offer paid training that you’ll complete from home as well as resources to encourage your career growth.
To get you started, we’ll provide you everything you need to hit the ground running. If you choose to work from home, you’ll just need to visit us on site in Tulsa, OK on day one for instructions and to pick up your work materials (computer and phone). WFH employees will need to have reliable internet service already available in their home.
Do you have prior customer service/sales experience or a college degree? If so, you may be eligible for higher pay.
You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package with medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide 50% employee discount on:
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
- DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) and U-verse TV
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Overtime may be required
- One-year customer service work experience preferred. Excellent communication and computer skills.