Job Responsibilities : Senior Specialist Advanced Analytics
Salary : $77,100 – $154,200 a year
Company : AT&T
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for business case development, big data analytics modeling using tools (Ex: including but not limited to: Tableau, Palantir, Power BI, Databricks, AWS Azure, Synapse, H2O Driverless AI, etc.), and business process integration. Gathers, analyzes, and interprets a wide variety of data to identify causal relationships, trigger points and ultimately make predictions.
- Builds predictive models using data, tests the model on results outside of the sample size, and verifies the model in the real world.
- Quantifies significance of data variances, applies an array of statistical methods ranging from traditional to newly-developing within the Big Data space.
- Uses traditional modeling techniques to build models that support decision making.
- Experience with building PowerBI queries and dashboards
- Experience with Predictive Modeling
- Experience with multi-relational datasets and stacked variables
- Experience with Data Modeling
- Experience in R, Python, SQL, Vertica