Job Responsibilities : Professional Software Engineer
Salary : $105,000 – $210,100 a year
Company : AT&T
Location : Remote US
This is a Full Stack Developer position in the AT&T Training Business Unit (T University). This role will be supporting software development and engineering for multiple applications that all of AT&T utilizes. Responsible for the overall delivery process of a software application or service, including design, development, testing, deployment, production application support (e.g., troubleshooting) and maintenance with a focus on automation.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate to gather and review software requirements/user stories, provide estimates, create software design specifications and collaborate with engineers/architects to assess and test hardware and software interactions.
- Execute a specific development methodology through application of various programming languages.
- Create and execute automated test plans/strategies utilizing business requirements and collaborate with engineers/architects, clients, etc. to validate test environments, test data and test results, design and implement code fixes, validate outcomes against expected results and produce associated reporting.
- Minimum 3 years experience in application design, development, testing and implementation required
- PHP experience required
- Experience with Cloud technologies; Azure
- Preferred Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Science, Electrical Engineering, or Math; Developer nanodegree; or equivalent experience
This is a work from home position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #virtualwork #virtualjob
Ready to join the #LifeAtATT? Apply today!
Our Professional Software Engineers’s earn between $105,000 and $210,100. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.