Job Responsibilities : Customer Care Associate, Sr
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : Southern Company
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Customer Care Associate, Sr
Customer Care Associate
Location: Various locations throughout Alabama, with the option to telework.
Summary of Duties Primary job responsibilities will include assisting customers with inbound emergency, service order, payment arrangement and account inquiry calls; promoting and selling products and services; as well as calculating and making bill adjustments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide exceptional and professional customer service to customers while receiving inbound calls
- Effectively handle customer request, inquiries, and complaints
- Utilize tools and resources to achieve first call resolution
- Process service orders and payment arrangements
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customer, offering patient assistance
- Document all necessary call information according to quality assurance guidelines
- Promote and sell varies products and services
- Educate customers on energy efficiency tips
- Meet Incoming Call Availability and Schedule Adherence goals
- Work occasional Call-out duty during unexpected spikes in call volume or power outages
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a call center OR a minimum of 5 years working in a customer service environment preferred.
- Product Sales and/or Marketing experience is a plus
- Must pass the CSR Assessment
- Must reside within one-hour drive time of Montgomery, AL or Birmingham, AL.
- If you do not live within a one-hour drive time, teleworking is required
- For teleworking, have the appropriate technology to telework (high-speed internet, personal computer, phone land line, etc.)
- Available to work rotating shifts and standby on-call duty
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Exhibits Our Values: Safety First, Unquestionable Trust, Superior Performance, Total Commitment