Job Responsibilities : Bilingual (English/French) Service Advisor – Work at Home
Salary : $14.25 an hour
Company : Asurion
Location : Remote Us
Educational requirements : High School
The Service Advisor will need to be able to work through a variety of issues with these service providers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. This role will involve a high degree of negotiating with service providers regarding authorizations, part ordering and procurement, as well as other compliance over-site tasks. Eligible candidates must be able to determine a course of action to be taken based on a combination of financial, customer satisfaction, and compliance guidelines.
- To succeed, you must be able to navigate multiple software programs, windows applications, and use web-based search engines.
- You need active listening skills to understand the issue and troubleshoot resolutions using the tools, resources, and procedures for our client.
- You will be expected to resolve service delays that have exceeded standard time frames.
- Identify and work with process owners to ensure that timelines are met and deliverables completed in a quality manner.
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Available to work Monday – Friday 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Able to attend each class of the 3-month training period (Monday-Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
- 1+ years of customer service experience
Click Here : Apply Now
Medical Writer Jobs | (Fully Remote)
Remote Customer Service Jobs | High School Pass Jobs
Electrical Jobs in Delaware Apply Now 2022
EBay Customer Support Jobs | Apply Now
Jobs in Lawrenceville Ga | Customer Care Specialist Jobs Apply
Accountant - General Ledger DC 1137
Online Occupational Therapist - Central Based USA 2021
Sykes Jobs | Photography/Videography Customer Service Representatives
Home Office Jobs USA
Amazon Work from Home Jobs - Recruiter II(Remote)