Job Responsibilities : Fraud Prevention – Spanish Language Specialist
Salary : $42000 per year
Company : Apple
Location : Remote US
We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to surprise & delight. By focusing on the smallest of details, we can make a big impact with our customers. Building this environment starts with you. The Retail Customer Care (RCC) team is seeking an individual with excellent analytical and research skills to join the group as a Fraud Prevention Specialist. We enhance the overall customer purchasing experience by efficiently and accurately analyzing orders to identify and stop fraudulent activity and determine the appropriate next steps. This position is remote and can be based in any city across the US that has available internet infrastructure. You do not need to live in the city this is posted in to be considered.
- Fluency in the Spanish language with excellent verbal, reading, writing and comprehension skills
- Excellent English reading comprehension and writing skills
- Previous fraud experience preferred
- 1-2 years experience in customer service or order verification type role with a strong working knowledge of RCC processes, policies, and procedures
- Excels at analytics and creative problem solving skills
- Customer-focused individual with an eye for identifying outliers among data sets
- Maintains a positive attitude in a high-demand/fast-paced work environment
- Excels at working independently to make timely decisions and take appropriate actions
- Demonstrates a passion for excellent customer focus and protection
- Communicates effectively in both verbal and written formats, with customers or partners, clearly and concisely
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Ability to work a schedule from 7:00 am to 10:00pm including weekends and holidays, with additional flexibility during high volume times of the year.
- Ability to meet our home office requirements. Those include a private, quiet, distraction free home-work environment, a chair and desk, and hardwired ethernet internet connection of 10 megabits per second download speed and upload speed of 2 megabits per second from a reliable provider as you cannot use Wifi.
- If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you:
Graduate Jobs in Canada for Indian Apply
Pharmacist Work from Home Jobs
Williams Sonoma Customer Service Jobs from Home | Apply Now!
Typing Jobs from Home | Order Entry Representative
Jobs at Spectrum USA | Call Center (Sales Support)
Work from Home Dietitian (Remote)
Jobs in Healthcare | Business Analyst 2022
Remote Fashion Jobs At Amazon | Fashion Data Services
Jetblue Jobs from Home | JB Vacations Customer Care PT
Work from Anywhere Jobs