Job Responsibilities : Customer Care Representative I, II – Posted as Job Family
Salary : $14.62 – $21.93 an hour
Company : Anthem
Location : Temporarily remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Customer Care Representative
As a Customer Care Representative you will act as a trusted advisor and educator on health care related inquires. You will guide our customers to a better healthcare experience, working every day to make healthcare easy by the service you provide
Here’s what a typical day may look like:
- From the moment you login, you’ll be focused on proactively resolving our members and/or providers questions and concerns using computer-based resources to find answers
- You will guide members and providers with their healthcare needs by explaining benefits, solving claim concerns, helping find a doctor via telephone calls, online chats or e-mails.
- You will partner internally to create a seamless experience for our customers and resolve potential issues.
Here’s what Anthem offers:
- A career path with opportunity for growth
- High school diploma and 1 year of experience in customer service.
- Or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Ability to work from home with internet access and a quiet and private work space
- A passion for serving others with the ability to be empathetic and the desire to go above and beyond to help resolve members questions at the first point of contact
- A customer advocate willing to listen and find creative solutions to address and resolve customers questions, issues or concerns
- A composed individual able to multi-task, navigating multiple computer applications and working efficiently while communicating and serving the customer