Job Responsibilities : Approver
Salary : $49000 per year
Company : Anthem
Location : Remote US
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
- Assist with answering Survivor Income Benefit questions.
- Answer questions regarding open enrollment.
- Receive and process non-complex address changes – proper documentation (signed and dated) must be presented. .
- Name changes – proper documentation (signed and dated) must be presented.
- Telephone number changes
- Using the system notes provide instructions on what is needed to process an existing claim or initiate a new claim.
- Answer questions regarding benefit mail date and amount.
- Explain information recorded on EOB.
- Fax number
- Mailing address
1. Respond appropriately to inquiries from active and retired UAW Ford employees, family members, claimants, UBR, Labor representative, Dr. Office staff, and plant medical, beneficiaries, attorneys, law enforcement agencies and other as appropriate. Process changes, such as; address, name changes, update or add treating physician to system, complete death reports, verify eligibility and levels of benefits (disability – new hires, legacy, and Survivor Income Benefits.
2. Compose written notification to representatives requesting further research or a specific task to be completed based on information gathered from telephone inquiries.
3. Accurately document the appropriate systems with clear and concise notations pertaining to telephone and fax inquiries.
- Previous satisfactory customer service experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
Click Here : Apply Now