Job Responsibilities : Remote: Call Center Blood Scheduler
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : American Red Cross
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
As part of the world’s largest humanitarian network the American Red Cross places top priority on the health and safety of our employees volunteers blood donors and those who receive our aid and services. Our commitment to public health is unwavering-both during the COVID-19 pandemic and year-round. We provide almost half of the nation’s blood supply as well as humanitarian relief at home and abroad. We turn compassion into action through the care we provide our blood donors and the spirit of service we share with our colleagues.Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one year of telephone and customer service or telemarketing experience required.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Experience meeting sales quota preferred.
- Face to face experience preferred.
- Outbound calls experience preferred
- Computer experience excellent customer service and problem-solving skills required.
- Effective verbal communication skills the ability to work with potentially difficult customers and comfort working in a fast-paced environment required.
- Experience with making sales quotas preferred.
- Contact by telephone or face-to-face current apheresis and/or whole blood donors to recruit for donation.
- Schedule appointments to ensure maximum number of donors are scheduled each day.
- Follow a process and appropriate scripting for conducting a call with a donor to ensure a consistent donor experience.
- Maintain daily production standard including phone calls and appointments per hour to meet established collection goals.
- Develop a working knowledge of donor criteria to inform donors of eligibility and reduce deferral rates.
- Maintain accurate records of donors/groups contacted and appointments scheduled to avoid errors poor customer relations and to ensure sufficient donor availability.
- May work collaboratively with the fixed site recruitment manager to develop new leads and implement new donor recruitment programs to ensure an increased donor base and an adequate blood supply.
Click Here : Apply Now
Program Manager Jobs | Remote US Apply for Best Work
Disney Work from Home Jobs to Apply Today
Paypal Jobs & Employment | Customer Service Teammate in United States
Online Academic Advisor Jobs | Student Support Specialist 2021
GIS Technician Requirements in USA | Apply Today
Capital One Jobs Near Me | Small Business Banking Underwriter
American Airline Careers Remote, Airline Customer Service Remote Jobs ( Customer Service Agent )
Remote Airlines Jobs
Remote Administrative Assistant Jobs