Job Responsibilities : Virtual Customer Care Professional – Small Business Sales
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Amex
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Qualifications – External
- Customer service experience (two years+) with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, consultative relationship building, resourcefulness and strong written and verbal communication.
- Proven success in a customer service and sales environment (two years+)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a web-based environment
- Experience owning or working in a small business is a plus
- This position operates in a 24/7 environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred; Education benefits available
This is a virtual, work from home position. If you live within 35 miles of one of our service centers (Phoenix, AZ, Salt Lake City, UT or Sunrise, FL), please review our Careers site for positions located onsite at one of these centers.
Work at Home Requirements:
- Through our Bring Your Own Internet (BYOI) Program, you will be required to locate phone and internet service provider who meets our connectivity requirements and arrange connections in advance of your class start date.
- American Express will proved BYOI participants a monthly allowance to help offset costs of phone and internet services. In addition, you would receive an additional one time allowance to offset installation fees
- Current minimum speed requirements are 25 mbps download x 5 mbps upload speeds, preferably thorough broadband cable or fiber optic services (WiFi, Satellite, or DSL is not permitted.)
A secure home office, located at your confirmed address of residence, free from background noise and other distractions
Candidates must reside in one of 47 states where we currently hire (all U.S. states with the exception of California, Alaska and Hawaii.)
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.