Job Responsibilities : Team Leader-Travel
Salary : $48000 per year
Company : Amex
Location : Remote US
American Express Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) provides our Card Members around the world with a full range of travel services, from trip planning and booking to enhancing the broader travel experience. It is our mission to become essential to our customers by providing differentiated products and services. To accomplish this, we must make Membership come to life, every day.
- Encourage your team to achieve their goals at an individual and team level
- Evaluate your team’s performance, and provide consistent coaching and feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Recognize key performance indicators and build individual development and action plans that are owned and driven by the employees
- Conduct team meetings, to lead your team through change or to ensure they are informed of any issues which may affect the way they service our Card Members
Work at Home Requirements:
- Through our Bring Your Own Internet Program, you will be required to locate an internet service provider who meets our connectivity requirements and arrange connections in advance of your class start date.
- American Express will provide BYOI participants a monthly allowance to help offset costs of internet services.
- Current minimum speed requirements are 25 mbps download x 5 mbps upload speeds, preferably through broadband cable or fiber optic services
- A secure home office, located at your confirmed address of residence, free from background noise or other distractions
- Candidates must reside in one of 47 states where we currently hire (all U.S. States, exception: Alaska, Hawaii and California). If you live within 35 miles of one of ourService Centers (Phoenix, AZ or Sunrise, FL), you may be required to work in the Service Center.
- Travel for business related meetings