Job Responsibilities : Service Delivery Analyst
Salary : $60000 per year
Company : Amex
Location : Atlanta, GA US
we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible – and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
When millions of customers count on you,
It takes hundreds of critical applications and utilities to support our customers. Our Service Delivery Managers know there’s no excuse for missed availability targets, outages, or unresolved problems. So if you have the skill and the resolve to keep everything running smoothly, you owe it to yourself to look into a career with American Express.
Spot disruptions before they happen. Identify and mitigate risks. Identify reengineering opportunities. That’s just some of what you’ll be responsible for here.
- Make certain that incidents and problems are classified, prioritized, resourced, and remedied.
- Implement preventative to avoid reoccurrences
- Plan, assign and manage resources across multiple development groups
- Monitor, control and report expenditures throughout development
- Resolve problems for business/development groups or vendors
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
- Working knowledge of SQL Databases
- Basic network configuration
- Working Knowledge of IT Hardware and Software
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.