Job Responsibilities : Deployment Analyst
Salary : $62000
Company : American Express Global Business Travel
Location : Remote US
- Work in partnership with the Global Deployment Manager to support GBT & Client projects and product implementations by partnering with global and regional client management, service delivery and global consulting colleagues
- Responsible for supporting the successful delivery of a portfolio of projects in all global markets
- Supporting the Global Deployment Manager with identifying and tracking key project milestones, through project plans.
- Pro-actively anticipates project risks /issues and support with the mitigation plans to ensure delivery is not compromised
- Meet with Deployment Manager regularly to review projects – which includes assessing the health of a project to net the review findings so that the most important problem areas are identified for improvement
- Previous program and project implementation experience
- Excellent communicational and presentational skills
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel, Word, & SharePoint skills
- Ability to identify issues or challenges requiring escalation.
- Experience within a TMC operations / contact centre environment and/or BPO would be an asset
Remote Jobs Hiring Immediately | Client Registration Assistant 2021
Jobs with Nielsen | Apply Fast (US Remote)
Teleperformance Careers Work from Home l Remote 2022!
Walmart Remote Jobs (Remote US) | Apply Today to Join Us
Virtual Customer Service Representative in the USA Apply Now
Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship Apply Now
Remote Jobs Tucson | Claims Customer Service Representative
Remote Payroll Jobs
Work from Home Jobs No Experience Online | HR Data (Remote)
Claims Analyst Jobs | United States