Job Responsibilities : Team Leader-Travel
Salary : $46000 per year
Company : Amex
Location : Remote US
American Express Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) provides our Card Members around the world with a full range of travel services, from trip planning and booking to enhancing the broader travel experience.
Leaders create an engaging and successful environment to manage, lead and mentor a team of dedicated Travel Consultants who provide travel services to our Premium Card Members. If there’s a way to give our Card Members what they want, you’ll find it. And that means knowing how to:
- Encourage your team to achieve their goals at an individual and team level
- Evaluate your team’s performance, and provide consistent coaching and feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Recognize key performance indicators and build individual development and action plans that are owned and driven by the employees
- Conduct team meetings, to lead your team through change or to ensure they are informed of any issues which may affect the way they service our Card Members
- Ensure outstanding service delivery is the main priority
Do you have the motivation to build a career here?
- A minimum of 3 years direct leadership experience, mentoring and developing a team
- Experience in a service-focused environment
- Demonstrated passion for service with the ability to resolve Card Member issues and concerns, inspiring loyalty to the brand
This position supports colleagues across the time zones of the US. Hours of operation are 24/7 daily. Leaders’ schedules are selected via a performance-based schedule bid at minimum one time annually. Leaders are expected to remain flexible to support the fluid needs of the business.
- Candidates must reside in one of 47 states where we currently hire (all U.S. States, exception: Alaska, Hawaii and California). If you live within 35 miles of one of our TLS Service Centers (Phoenix, AZ or Sunrise, FL), you may be required to work in the Service Center.
- Travel for business related meetings, trainings or otherwise may be required.