Job Responsibilities : Engineer, Kabbage Decisioning- Virtual
Salary : $80000 per hour
Company : Amex
Location : Remote US
What you’ll be doing:
- Play a critical role in the development, design, and maintenance of Kabbage’s platform APIs and services.
- Architect large-scale distributed systems that ensure Kabbage’s continued success.
- Work across the engineering team to build new product features and services.
- Be a catalyst for driving best-in-class technology practices and patterns while staying engaged with the latest technology trends.
What you should have:
- Strong experience working in any of the following backend languages and frameworks: C#, .Net Core, Entity Framework, SQL.
- Bonus Experience: Docker, Terraform, and Kubernetes.
- Understanding and interest in architectural patterns for highly available, scalable, low-latency, asynchronous systems (for example, well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Exposure to micro-services along with the benefits and challenges they bring.
- Experience with any cloud based provider like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Two or more years of relevant industry experience.
Work from Home Disney Jobs
Chat Support Jobs | ModSquad Careers 2022
Project Manager 2, Carrier Ethernet
Remote Accounting Jobs | (2022 Graduates Apply Here)
Virtual Receptionist Jobs from Home | Bilingual Phone Receptionist
CVS Work from Home Jobs - Customer Service Rep - HCB Ops
Online Work from Home Jobs USA | Work From Home
Customer Service Representative Fedex |Apply for 1st Shift
Remote Teaching Jobs Online - GOGOKID
Cardinal Health Jobs Work From Home | Customer Care