Job Responsibilities : Engineer, Kabbage Decisioning- Virtual
Salary : $80000 per hour
Company : Amex
Location : Remote US
What you’ll be doing:
- Play a critical role in the development, design, and maintenance of Kabbage’s platform APIs and services.
- Architect large-scale distributed systems that ensure Kabbage’s continued success.
- Work across the engineering team to build new product features and services.
- Be a catalyst for driving best-in-class technology practices and patterns while staying engaged with the latest technology trends.
What you should have:
- Strong experience working in any of the following backend languages and frameworks: C#, .Net Core, Entity Framework, SQL.
- Bonus Experience: Docker, Terraform, and Kubernetes.
- Understanding and interest in architectural patterns for highly available, scalable, low-latency, asynchronous systems (for example, well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Exposure to micro-services along with the benefits and challenges they bring.
- Experience with any cloud based provider like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Two or more years of relevant industry experience.
Click Here : Apply Now
Remote Software Engineering Jobs | Sr Penetration Tester work 2021
Remote Legal Assistant Jobs (Title Examiner/ Searcher) 2021
Jobs in United States | Delivery Coordinator
Salesforce Remote Jobs USA
Remote Jobs Louisville KY
Paypal Jobs in US Customer Solutions Jobs Remote 2021
Deloitte Work from Home Jobs in the USA Apply Now
Sephora Work from Home Jobs
EBay Customer Support Jobs - Apply Now - $19.50 an hour