Job Responsibilities : Customer Success Specialist
Salary : $56000 per year
Company : American Express Global Business Travel
Location : Remote US
Customer Success Specialist
Job description: American Express Global Business Travel is dedicated to helping its clients realize the greatest possible value from their investment in travel through a combination of industry-leading booking technology travel management consulting expertise strategic sourcing and supplier negotiation support and customer service available around the world around the clock Online and offline resulting in increased cost savings outstanding customer service and great spent control.
We’re moving faster than ever and introducing new products services and strategies that will revolutionize the travel industry and bring greater value to our business customers.As the world’s largest travel management company we are continuing to build alliances with key travel leaders and suppliers throughout the world strengthening our position as a quality provider to companies of all sizes. Should you be part of our distinguished team?
If you have previous experience in account management and seek the opportunity to provide superior service all while achieving true work/life balance; navigate your great at American Express Global Business Travel with over 150 years of innovation behind us our future could not look more promising.
The Customer Success Specialist position is responsible for the on-going management and growth of a portfolio with annual air volume up to $900k. The candidate will lead innovative account management strategies while focusing on increasing profitability and deepening client relationships within the defined portfolio.
- Responsible for growing client revenue through a combination of exceptional relationship management and consultative skills.
- Drive growth and develop innovative client focused solutions.
- Increasing profitability by proactively identifying delivering solutions that continue to add value and expand GBT’s web of influence.
- Lead sales efforts to deliver multiple revenue streams and further penetrate accounts with a focus on driving transactions premium revenue and supplier revenue
- Developing an in-depth understanding of key business drivers organizational culture and the competitive position of their assigned clients.
- Research the marketplace and competitive products and services to highlight the value that distinguishes GBT products leverages MI benchmarking and technology as critical value drivers.
- Must be able to identify client needs and come up with innovative solutions
- Must have strong understanding of the external market and in-depth knowledge of the power of the GBT value proposition.
- Must be able to identify and understand client needs motivations and hot buttons in order to develop focused solutions.
- Proven success in consultative selling is required in addition to demonstrating success in increasing client profitability.
- High motivation for success and performance required.
- Proven innovative problem-solving and strong decision making skills required.
Click Here : Apply Now
CVS Health Remote Jobs | Health Survey Specialist
Pfizer Careers & Employmnet 2022 | Executive Assistant
USA Data Entry Work from Home
Delta Airlines Remote Jobs, Delta Work At Home Jobs ( Project Manager )
Jobs in New Orleans | Hospital Lab Technician Apply Now
Liveops Opportunities and Employment | Manager Client Results
Remote Member Experience Advocate
Freelance Writing Jobs | Work from Home Jobs Near Me
Work from Home Jobs Near Me | Billing Analyst (Remote)
Disney Careers, Disney Virtual Jobs From Home ( Facility Systems Eng )