Job Responsibilities : Home Based Reservations Representative
Salary : $13.05 an hour
Company : American Airlines
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Why you’ll love this job
Reservations Representatives sell American Airlines service to prospective customers by answering incoming calls and assisting customers in reaching satisfactory solutions to their travel-related needs. They apply sales techniques while providing schedules, fare and flight information to our customers in a manner that meets the standards of high customer service as outlined in training and the call handling guidelines.
What you’ll do
This position allows you to work from your home office and requires you to remain at your workstation for extended periods of time. American Airlines is a 24-hour operation. Schedules will likely include weekends, holidays, day and evening shifts, and could vary throughout the year.
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must live and work within a seventy-five (75) mile radius from Miami International Airport
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including p.m. shifts, weekends and holidays assigned by seniority according to our 24-hour operational needs, and overtime as required
- Previous Reservations or Customer Service experience in a call-center environment is desired, but not required