Job Responsibilities : Home Based Reservations Representative
Salary : $13.05 an hour
Company : American Airlines
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
Reservations Representatives sell American Airlines service to prospective customers by answering incoming calls and assisting customers in reaching satisfactory solutions to their travel-related needs. They apply sales techniques while providing schedules, fare and flight information to our customers in a manner that meets the standards of high customer service as outlined in training and the call handling guidelines.
What you’ll do
This position allows you to work from your home office and requires you to remain at your workstation for extended periods of time. American Airlines is a 24-hour operation. Schedules will likely include weekends, holidays, day and evening shifts, and could vary throughout the year. You will be required to work from the American Airlines Miami International Airport Cargo facility for approximately 8 weeks, which includes several weeks of fast-paced, intensive training. Training classes are scheduled to start January 3rd, 2022.
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must live and work within a seventy-five (75) mile radius from Miami International Airport
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including p.m. shifts, weekends and holidays assigned by seniority according to our 24-hour operational needs, and overtime as required
Required to provide at your own expense:
- A separate, dedicated area within the home in which to work including a workstation that is ergonomically sound
- All equipment including computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and surge protector (a USB headset will be provided)
- Have and maintain properly located smoke detectors, satisfactory lighting and a grounded electrical outlet
- Must have reliable transportation to attend training and team meetings
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
Click Here : Apply Now