Job Responsibilities : Engineer/Senior Engineer, IT Mobility Infrastructure
Salary : $96000 per year
Company : American Airlines
Location : Remote US
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
- This job is a member of the Information Technology Team within the Information Technology Division.
- Responsible for helping the Mobile Device Support Team provide support to IT departments and Business Units that have mobile requirements
What you’ll do
- System Administrator experience in Mobile Device Management platforms, preferably SOTI MobiControl
- Support Experience with Android in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Panasonic Rapid Configuration tool
- Git/Java/Azure DevOps/ CI/CD concepts
- Android application management and AppConfig
- Familiarity with Carrier agnostic SIM card technologies and APN configuration
- Versatility in Android Debug Bridge (adb)
- Executes existing mobile device testing and certification processes
- Installs software and performs hardware testing remotely
- Swaps Mobile SIM cards out with new SIM cards at multiple locations
- Travel up to 25% may be required
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- 3 years of experience with mobile hardware, primarily iPhone, Android
- 3 years of experience with mobile software operating systems and applications
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 5+ years of experience with mobile hardware, primarily iPhone, Android, and Windows devices and peripheral equipment
- 5+ years of experience with mobile software operating systems and applications
- 2+ years of experience with mobile hardware and software testing
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Click Here : Apply Now
DHS/OIG - Program Consultant 2 - 00060420
Technical Recruiter Jobs Remote | Apply Today!
Health and Wellness Jobs for Recruiters | United States
Sutherland Work from Home (Chat Support) | Join Us Today!
Customer Service Representative
State Farm Work from Home Jobs | Jobs for Home Based
Remote Accounts Payable Jobs | Receivable Analyst
Jobs lafayette Indiana | Jobs Hiring Lafayette Indiana Hiring
Call Center Job from Home - 2021 Apply Now
Google Jobs at Home | Best Jobs for Apply!