Job Responsibilities : Recruiter II (Contingent)
Salary : $50000 per year
Company : Amazon
Location : Remote US
We are seeking a talented, customer-focused Sourcing Recruiter to join our global recruiting organization, supporting tech hiring for Amazon Go. This role will focus in the areas of candidate talent acquisition and strategy development; and will partner closely with business leaders in the client groups supported. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
You will set benchmarks and prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. You’ll draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You’ll utilize strong skills in candidate generation and client/account management to identify and hire top talent.
- 3+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive technical (IT, software, digital) recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation
- Prior experience in a full-life cycle, research or pure sourcing role gained within a complex corporate, RPO or agency environment.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office experience, including; Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with a building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships