Job Responsibilities : Recruiter – People Experience and Technology
Salary : $69,500 – $121,600 a year
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Remote US
- 3+ years’ recruiting experience
- experience with MSFT Office & Recruiter ATS systems
As a Recruiter on the People Experience & Technology (PXT) Recruiting team, you are a critical partner to the business and influence the recruiting strategy and execution. You will also collaborate, deliver results, and earn trust with peers, hiring managers and HR leaders at all levels. It will require you to partner effectively and cross-functionally with shared service teams such as talent management, learning and development, Finance, Compensation, and many other key internal partner groups in a complex global enterprise.
This role is responsible for closing offers with bar-raising talent, who are most often passive, and creating programmatic approaches to the attraction, screening and selection of talent. You will create engagement strategies to reach diverse populations and contribute to and lead the execution of recruiting strategy in partnership with your sourcing team and designated client group(s). Other focus areas include:
- Insisting on high standards and ensure operational excellence.
- Leading meetings with client groups to include internal movement discussions and consult in job scoping discussions as needed.
- Owning the preparation and delivery of search status reports, leading status reviews on active searches and calibration discussions.
- Using data to confidently identify roadblocks and solutions in the recruiting process as well as influence key stakeholders around important decisions.
- Preparing and negotiating offer packages, helping Amazon attract and secure top industry talent.
- Contributing to and/or leading monthly/quarterly business reviews to evaluate best practices, success metrics and defects to improve candidate and hiring manager experience.
This position can be based out of an Amazon corporate office in Seattle, Arlington, or Dallas. This position can also sit remotely in any of the 50 States. Other United States corporate offices will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree or years of equivalent experience
- Recruiting experience in global corporate and/ or agency environment.
- Experience developing and implementing candidate generation strategies.
- Experience recruiting talent for a wide variety of HR professionals.
- Experience partnering with senior leaders, including an ability to influence hiring strategies to meet business needs effectively.
- Knowledge of recruiting media, job site aggregators, ATS and job distribution tools.
- Ability to identify operational mechanisms to scale results, through data, research, hands on learning and application.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues independently, take initiative, ownership and accountability while applying a high judgement decision making.
- Proven history of handling confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Track record of obsessing over customers (candidates and hiring managers).
- History of mentoring others and working in larger teams of 10 or more
Click Here : Apply Now