Job Responsibilities : Technical Recruiter – Returnship
Salary : $45.96 an hour
Company : Amazon
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
- 1+ year of current unemployment or underemployment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- 3+ years experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- 3+ years experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
- Returnship candidates should not currently be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
Are you ready to restart your career and build the future? The Amazon Returnship Program offers you an opportunity to reboot your skills, refresh your resume with new experience, and relaunch your journey toward your professional goals in a supportive, real-world environment.
The Returnship Program is a paid 16-week, 100% virtual opportunity available to candidates who are returning to their professional career after experiencing 1 or more years of unemployment and/or underemployment. The successful candidate must meet all of the basic qualifications of this position and can reside anywhere within the United States.