Job Responsibilities: Part-Time Assistant Manager
Company: Prime Now LLC
Location: Seattle, WA
Educational requirements: High School
- High School or equivalent diploma
- 6+ months of leadership experience in retail, distribution, or similar environment
Key Responsibilities and Job Elements:
- Support, mentor, and motivate others
- Manage safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery promises
- Collaborate with all support teams including Safety, Ops Integration, Loss Prevention, and Human Resources to develop plans to meet business objectives
- Lift to 49 pounds, stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach, as well as continuously climb and descend stairs
- Work in an environment where the noise level varies and is subject to variable temperatures and weather (delivery stations include outside loading departments, and grocery locations include refrigerated environments)
- Work a flexible schedule (weekends and/or overnight shifts)
Click Here : Apply Now
Amazon Work from Home Jobs Requirement | Apply Now!
Amazon Recruitment Online 2022 - Recruiting Coordinator - 100% Remote
Amazon Jobs in NC | Hiring Now Apply Today 2022!
Amazon Work from Home Jobs | Recruiter II (Fully Remote)
Amazon Job Opportunity | Urgent requirement 2022!
Amazon Work from Home | Sourcing Recruiter
Amazon Jobs in Pennsylvania | Vendor Flex (VUGJ) Process Assistant Post
USPS Job as Sales, Distribution Associate in Medina
Amazon Customer Service Jobs From Home - 100% Virtual - Permanent Positions
Amazon Remote Jobs - Social Care Advocate (Work from Home) | New Customer Service Job Vacancy