Job Responsibilities : Executive Assistant
Salary : $98,700 – $160,000 a year
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- High School or equivalent diploma
- 8+ years of experience providing support to senior leadership or 5+ years Amazon experience
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook Excel and Word
- Experience working with large global administrative teams
Job summary The Worldwide Amazon Stores organization is looking for an Executive Assistant who wants to work in a fast-paced exciting and growing organization. We are looking for someone to support one Vice President on our Global Robotics team. The Global Robotics team is responsible for all robotic automation IT and technology solutions across the Amazon Supply Chain including receive centers fulfillment centers sort centers air gateways and delivery. Amazon’s robotics makes Amazon faster smarter and better at providing a consistent customer experience and a safer workplace for its employees. This role will focus on keeping the Robotics leader organized informed productive and inspired. The ideal candidate must be able to work successfully in a team environment and they should be adaptable a quick learner and are eager to explore new tasks. This Executive Assistant will be responsible for handling confidential information and maintaining professionalism in dealing with senior executives. Role responsibilities include managing complex calendars planning and organizing events of all sizes building on the peculiar culture and fun of the organization and coordinating domestic and international travel. This candidate will help build a positive team environment and establish working relationships inside and outside of the group. This person will be the lead for a large global Executive Assistant team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to driving administrative processes and mechanisms across the Robotics organization including monitoring EA bandwidth and executive business needs as well as influencing the development of the EA team. Location is open to discussion with hiring team – EST time zone preferred. *If this candidate is not located in the same location as the manager some travel onsite will be involved for this role.
• Bachelor’s degree • Superior attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines. • Ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround. • Strong organizational communication and interpersonal skills. • Strong analytical skills. • Demonstrated ability to design and improve processes. • Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time. • High level of integrity and discretion. • Impeccable attention to detail. • Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision. The pay range for this position in Jersey City is $ 98700 – 160000 /yr; however base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge skills and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package in addition to a full range of medical financial and/or other benefits dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Pay Transparency Regulation of Jersey City Municipal Code. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $ 98700 – 160000 /yr; however base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge skills and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package in addition to a full range of medical financial and/or other benefits dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation protected veteran status disability age or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation including medical or religious accommodation.