Job Responsibilities : Sr. Customer Advisor – Gov, Amazon Business, West
Salary : $48000 per year
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Remote US
Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $25 billion dollar global business. At Amazon Business we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech and retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations reimagine buying. Bring your insight imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business to buyers and sellers of all sizes unlocking our potential worldwide.
The Amazon Business team is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for business customers to buy on Amazon.com through an Amazon Business Account. Sr Customer Advisors are responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with medium-large public sector agencies as business customers. They balance their time between acquiring new business customers and assisting those customers in enabling their account to best suit their specific needs. The candidate will work closely with customers to understand their procurement requirements and then work with internal Amazon teams to determine the best solution to addresses the business needs. The ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships at the C-Suite level as well as across functional areas such as procurement production maintenance supply chain and IT and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
By working together on behalf of our customers we are building the future one innovative product service and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Initiate prospecting and lead generation activities through outbound call programs
- Conduct in-depth discovery calls to uncover opportunities across various stages of the customer lifecycle (new business and spend adoption)
- Leverage marketing campaigns to drive new account registration and conversions
- Present account demonstrations unique to each customer and prospect’s needs
- Drive and accelerate spend adoption through advising customers on best practices for using Amazon Business solutions
- Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition and customer spend adoption
- ·Focus on automating as many service needs for customers and work with Product Management and Technical teams to develop solutions that will increase solution adoption
- Relay customer and market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management Technical and Category Management teams to further drive customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with marketing merchandising business development customer service and other key internal Amazon stakeholders to improve execution and results
This role can be located out of any of the Amazon Business locations in the United States which include Austin TX Boston MA Arlington VA Chicago IL New York NY Tempe AZ and Seattle WA.
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Proven ability to influence others
- Strong ownership bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- Expert use of MS Office Suite CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems
- Deep knowledge of procurement (e.g. Public Sector contracting practices at the state local and federal levels of government) and source to pay processes and solutions.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation protected veteran status disability age or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation protected veteran status disability age or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation including medical or religious accommodation.