Job Responsibilities : Amazon Locker+ Customer Returns Associate
Company: Amazon HVH
Location: Sudbury, MA 01776
Educational requirements: High School
Immediate openings are available now.
Morning, Day, Evening, WeekendBusiness operations may vary between 6:30 AM – 10:30 PM. Retail scheduling, shifts will be assigned per business need. Open availability required.
Hourly pay rate: Up to $16.00
Qualities needed to work with the Amazon Global Specialty Fulfillment field team:
- Customer-obsession. Making someone else happy actually makes your day
- Quality is key. You have high standards and it shows in your work
- Flexible like Gumby. You don’t mind a curve ball every once in a while and you can be flexible in responsibilities and schedule
- You thrive working with a team and technology
- Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s casual Friday, every day
A few other things you need to know:
- This role is part-time – most of our associates work between 4 – 20 hours per week
- You will be asked to perform duties in several Amazon Global Specialty Fulfillment businesses, such as Locker Plus or Treasure Truck
- You must be able to work differing schedules. For example, Tuesday and Thursday one week and Wednesday and Saturday another week.
- You will be assisting customers and working with problem-solving scenarios
- You will be asked to help maintain a clean, safe, and organized workspace
- You will be asked to open and close a Locker Plus location and cover site responsibilities
- You will perform physical labor and may be asked to lift to 49 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- You will stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 10 hours
Let’s sweeten the deal…
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work scheduling
- High School equivalent diploma
- Experience communicating directly with our customers both verbally and in writing
- Experience working on a merchandising/brand ambassador team for a well-regarded consumer brand
- Demonstrates integrity and is widely trusted
- Excellent written and oral communication skills complemented with the ability to problem-solve independently
- Must be able to understand and adhere to all safety requirements
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.