Job Responsibilities : Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Sponsored Ads
Salary : 22 per hour
Company : Amazon Advertising Canada Inc.
Location : Remote CA
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience in a product marketing program management or quantitative role
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional collaboration and internal partnerships
- Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations.
- Advanced MS Office skills: particularly Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work autonomously and remotely thriving in ambiguity
Amazon Ads operates at the intersection of e-commerce and advertising offering a rich array of digital advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon owned sites. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique world-class advertising product with a relentless focus on the customer you’ve come to the right place.
A strategically important part of our charter is to drive adoption and engagement across a portfolio of self-service cost per click advertising programs to enable advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. Our team is focused on educating Amazon’s selling partners in Amazon expansion marketplaces to use advertising through lifecycle marketing spanning advertiser acquisition retention and growth.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager in Amazon Ads you will work with Amazon’s internal product marketing sales and retail stakeholders to accelerate the adoption and engagement in sponsored ads across emerging supply models. Your day to day activities will change over time as our business grows which opens opportunities for creating and leading new programs that impact thousands of advertisers and millions of amazon customers. This is a critical role and your efforts will drive advertiser commitment revenue growth and product improvements.
Key job responsibilities
- Partner with Consumer business teams (Retail and Marketplace) to develop a deep understanding of emerging vendor/seller supply models.
- Identify and solve issues blocking sponsored ads adoption and performance for these supplier cohorts working closely with product marketing and sales teams across the Ads and Consumer organizations.
- Monitor and report on performance of sponsored ads advertisers in these supply models create and drive marketing programs to drive adoption and improve advertiser performance
- Use business analytics expertise to proactively identify and realize opportunities to increase revenue and performance among our advertisers
- Extend your sponsored ads expertise and best practices to the sales and service teams to positively impact new advertisers to the platform
- Periodic travel (<10%) to meet with stakeholder teams
About the team
Our team is focused on educating Amazon’s selling partners in Amazon expansion marketplaces to use self-service advertising through lifecycle marketing spanning advertiser acquisition retention and growth.
- MBA or other related Master’s degree preferred but not essential
- Experience in the advertising industry in a product or marketing capacity
- Problem solving in emerging business models
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- SQL skills or ability to learn
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation disability age or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation please notify your Recruiter.