Job Responsibilities: Investigation Specialist
Company: Amazon.com Services LLC
Location: Bellevue, WA
- 1+ years of administrative work
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of equivalent experience
The Last Mile Property Damage Investigator role executes the Property Damage (PD) program vision. We work closely with third-party claims adjusters, insurance providers, and Delivery Service Partners to ensure property damage claims are addressed efficiently and effectively, based on evidence. This person is an important partner in supporting the PD claims management program and ensuring that processes are followed.
- Leveraging multiple Amazon and third-party tools, follow PD processes and SOPs to execute our team’s vision for fast and fair customer claims management.
- Investigating and providing recommendations for complex complaints.
- Identifying opportunities for improving the customer/vendor/DSP experience, improving SOPs, and working collaboratively with team members to make improvements
- Escalate issues and pain points in the process to project managers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Superb customer focus
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Click Here : Apply Now
Amazon Customer Service Work from Home
Amazon Jobs Work from Home for Freshers | Virtual Position | New Remote Work Job 2022 Apply Now
Work from Home - Risk Ops Specialist 2021 Apply Now
Amazon Careers Work From Home Recruiter - Service, Delivery 2021
Amazon Remote Jobs | Software Engineer (Customer Trust & Partner Support)
Amazon Work from Home Jobs Requirement | Apply Now!
Amazon Remote Jobs Online for Fresher | Sourcing Recruiter | Work from Home Jobs 2021
Amazon Jobs In USA | Remote Technical Recruiter (Contingent)
Amazon Jobs Work from Home for Beginners | 100% Virtual Position | Job 2022 Apply Now
Amazon Fresher Jobs In USA | Apply to Join Now 2022