Job Responsibilites : Seasonal Shopper Team Member
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : Amazon HVH
Location : Fremont, CA 94538 US
Educational requirements : High School
Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
3111 Mowry Ave., Fremont, CA 94538
Hourly pay rate: Up to $15.00*
Immediate openings available now.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. As a Whole Foods Shopper, you’ll work inside a Whole Foods Market, getting customer grocery orders ready for delivery.
Here are some of the things you’ll get to do:
- Use smartphone, manage apps, and scan bar codes
- Shop the store for customers using their grocery lists
- Get grocery orders prepared for delivery
- Check for order quality
- Communicate with customers about their orders through the app
This role allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own schedule. Shifts can be on the weekend and during the week. Availability depends on business need.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Flexible hours: You can choose your shifts to create a schedule that works for you.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Must be able to understand and adhere to all safety requirements
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.