Job Responsibilities: CRC Associate
Salary: $18 an hour
Company: Amazon.com Services LLC
- 60+ days tenure in the Amazon Covid Resource Center
- 3+ years of contact center or equivalent experience.
Join Amazon’s Covid Resource Center (CRC) team and help make a difference for Amazonians. The CRC assists Amazon employees who are impacted by COVID-19, in the form of accurate, consistent, and timely responses to inquiries via phone and web case.
We are currently building a team of CRC Associates that will be dedicated to assisting employee questions via phone and processing web cases about time away from work due to COVID-19. In this role, team members will interact directly with Amazon employees in a way that builds trust and displays empathy by providing accurate information and resolving issues. Associates must be able to listen actively to employees’ concerns and questions and provide complete and accurate information about HR policy, time off policy, pay impacts, benefits information, and other HR items.
As a CRC Associate, your responsibilities will be:
- Serve as the support contact for Amazon employees with questions about their time away from work due to illness
- Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
- Build customer trust by empathetic handling of sensitive issues
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
- Receive queries via phone or web case and log contacts into the shared service case management system
- Handle customer absence claims end to end and contact customers to inform them of the resolution, when appropriate
- Assess new claims and make accurate classifications about the type of absence required
- Contact employees as needed and keep them updated on the status of their claim
- Ensure all tasks and decisions are rendered within SLA
- Navigate ambiguous claim requests and apply good judgment about how to apply policy and regulations to the case in question