Job Responsibilities : Pharmacy Technician (Work At Home) – $18/hr
Salary : $18 an hour
Company : Alorica
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to service our patients by processing prescriptions through our back-office environment.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use proprietary programs to enter prescription information, including drug selection, prescription interpretation, and insurance billing.
- Process prescription refills.
- Maintain and update patient and prescriber information as necessary.
- Follow both state and federal regulations while processing prescriptions.
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of
Making Lives Better with Alorica
, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
- No phone calls!
- Performance bonus up to $2 per hour
- Doesn’t include standing on your feet all day
- Paid training
- Flexible weekday schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from training, to management, to recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Active Pharmacy Technician/Trainee License from the Arizona State Board of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Trainee License ($16.00/hour)
- Certified Pharmacy Technician ($18.00/hour)
- High School Diploma or GED required-Accreditation Certificate is a plus
- Pharmacy experience is preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
Must be able to type at least 30 wpm
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- An overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Demonstrated good work ethic
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Intermediate computer and typing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Basic Pharmacy knowledge (Sig codes, Medical Terms, etc.)
- Patient, confident, and a positive attitude