Job Responsibilities : Technician Scheduler – REMOTE
Salary : From $13.50 an hour
Company : ADT Security Services
Location : Remote US
The Operations Support Scheduling Dispatcher (ADT uses the job title of ‘Productivity Specialist’) is responsible for the coordination of field technicians’ daily schedule. Performing of various identified administrative functions are centralized to the Productivity Specialist in order to promote local ADT branch field time, business efficiency and support of business processes and best practices. Field technicians are dispatched to customer’s homes to install new ADT alarm systems or to perform repair work on existing ADT customer sites.
- Balancing technician schedule efficiency and productivity given customer expected arrival times
- Ensuring customer appointment times are me
- Reprioritization of jobs as required to meet customer commitments
- Providing timely customer notification on appointment changes or delays
- Strategic planning of schedule concerning technician skill set, training and time off
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to “multi-task” at an efficient Speed.
- Basic Data entry/typing skills.
- Computer/MS Windows knowledge strongly desired.
ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more.
- Call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer support: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here : Apply Now