Job Responsibilities : System Designer II (Remote)
Salary : $79000 per year
Company : ADT Inc.
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
. Receives project specifications from Sales Representative and designs system blueprint. Chooses the appropriate mix of products and installation methods to provide the most cost-effective solution. Acts as a technical resource to Sales and Operations team members. Participates in sales and operations meetings to evaluate accuracy of the sales estimate and job layout as required.
- Supports field sales organization in the designing of ADT Fire Alarm, Intrusion Security, CCTV, and Card Access Systems and may need to create unique design solutions to meet specific customer requirements.
- Ensures the job folder is organized and maintained including all pertinent job related information. May perform some field activities as required.
- Designs small, medium and large complex building fire alarm and security architecture to support operator workstations, field panels. Analyzes plans, construction contract specifications and codes to determine project requirements and risks. Generates specific records for all projects.
- Ensure the proper estimation of all job costs.
- Prepares engineering re-estimate and follows up with appropriate sales and Operations management to assure understanding of and satisfaction with job scope.
- Associates degree in Electronics or other technical field or equivalent experience.
- NICET III Fire Alarm Certification preferred. (when applicable)
- Must have previous experience in commercial security systems design.
- 5-10 years engineering /systems or other related experience. Strong knowledge of industry engineering fundamentals and business operations required. Proficiency in programming, job start-up, checkout, and troubleshooting required.
- Available to travel up to 25%
- Valid Driver’s License
- Be able to obtain a U.S. Passport