Job Responsibilities : Adecco – Project Manager
Salary : $83000 per year
Company : Adecco
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
The Adecco General Staffing Project Manager is responsible for assisting and ensuring success of special projects as well as other business transformation project implementations. Plans, manages and reports on assigned projects. Leads assigned projects throughout all phases, ensuring long-term success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with Leadership to create and execute a formal project plan or road map to be used for business transformation.
- Creates milestones and communicates deliverables to Leadership.
- Collaborates with colleagues and leads work streams with subject matter experts focused on developing or improving processes and leveraging technology vendor(s) to deliver innovative solutions that will drive improvement in client experience and candidate experience.
- Analyzes solutions using standard procedures, escalating to Leadership as necessary.
- Works closely with business units and leaders to conduct business analysis, evaluate priorities, create plans, and execute program activities while balancing business requirements and overall program objectives.
- Works with Business Partner and Project Director to identify and address potential and real project risks and researches and develops creative solutions and business options.
- Works with business process owners to represent their needs and priorities in the program and balances those needs with the project timeline and scope.
- Provides input or creates communication updates being shared with General Staffing senior leadership and field colleagues.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field with a minimum of three (3) years in project management leadership role, preferably within staffing industry, required. Project Management certification is highly desirable. Minimum of seven (7) years of equivalent combination of post high school education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.