Job Responsibilities : Accounts Payable Specialist
Salary : $44000 per year
Company : Angion Biomedica
Location : Remote US
Job Description Reporting to the Senior Manager of Accounting, the Accounting/Accounts Payable Specialist ensures that all expenses, invoices and payments are processed in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with Angion’s policies and procedures. In addition, the candidate will assist in the month end closing processes
Key Responsibilities: Account Payables Support (70%)
- Purchase requisition:
- Review payment requests, and/or other related documentation for accuracy, completeness and compliance with financial policies, procedures, and contractual requirements
- Work closely with business partners to ensure purchase orders (POs) are created in compliance with purchasing policies, resolve invoice issues and make process improvements, as necessary.
- Accounts payable
- Responsible primarily for processing clinical trial related invoices, ensuring accurate account, project and department classifications.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving non-clinical invoices for accurate account classifications; match original invoices and requests for payment with purchase orders or check requests;
- Monitor the Accounts Payable billing email on a daily basis to ensure that all invoices and other vendor communication are properly addressed.
Accounting/Monthly Close (30%)
- Assists in the accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, and project accounting; ensures accuracy and timeliness.
- Coordinate corporate credit card programs including monthly reconciliation and monitoring of all corporate cards.
- Performs various reconciliations and analysis of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements.
Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred