Job Responsibilities : Manager, Finance & Accounting (Commissions Compliance) – Atlanta, GA
Salary : $95000 per year
Company : Comcast
Location : Remote US
Responsible for managing day-to-day activities for the Comcast Central Division Commissions Auditing & Reporting team. The team is a subset of the Central Division Commissions Analytics Finance & Accounting department. Oversees development, communication and execution of sales commission auditing and reporting processes. Provides direct supervision to Finance & Accounting staff. Provides subject matter guidance to employees.
- People leader of 3 direct reports (1 Sr. Analyst, 2 Analysts).
- Partners with Commission Analytics team to understand commission plan metrics and related impact, if any, to sales agent behavior.
- Provides advice and guidance to the business on necessary actions to achieve compliance and addresses any issues arising from monitoring reports.
- Shares compliance expertise with the team, providing support, guidance and training when needed.
- Hires, supervises, and develops staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs, and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
Relevant Work Experience
Click Here : Apply Now