Job Responsibilities : Analyst 2, Finance & Accounting – Norcross, GA
Salary : $74000 per year
Company : Comcast
Location : Remote US
Responsible for preparing and analyzing financial reports, trends and opportunities. Maintains journals and ledgers, prepares financial statements, conducts financial studies and coordinates financial projects. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Manages key accounts via reviewing invoices, month end reporting, and expense forecasting for Technical Operations departments in southeastern states in the United States.
- Approves transactions, evaluates opportunities, and makes recommendations regarding project progress and future business opportunities.
- Analyzes and tracks key financial metrics and operational procedures to foster process improvements.
- Participates with the preparation of month and year-end processes by reviewing actual vs. budget/forecast variances, reviewing financial trends, and making recommendations for accruals.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors, and our communities.
Relevant Work Experience