Job Responsibilities : Remote Accountant (Virtual Bookkeeper PART-TIME) – Richmond, Virginia
Salary : $55000 per year
Company : Supporting Strategies
Location : Remote US
The responsibilities associated with this role are organized into areas that are very important to Supporting Strategies as an organization. We have purposely chosen the word “delight” when defining these responsibilities because it appropriately captures how passionate we are about these initiatives and we naturally hope you will share in our sentiment.
Client Delight – Building Great Client Relationships
- Provide exceptional accounting and operational service to our clients.
- Support client onboarding process for all assigned client engagements in accordance with defined process.
- Execute, as applicable, processes related to accounts payable and accounts receivable management, bookkeeping entries, closing the books monthly as well as preparing financial reporting and analysis. May also include payroll, HR administration and special projects as assigned.
- Collaborate with your manager and other Associates on your team to ensure all clients are delighted with our services through timely and effective communication, delivery on deadlines and stellar accounting support.
Does everything you have read so far sound appealing? We hope so! If you meet the qualifications below, we would absolutely love for you to apply!
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability to provide detailed level bookkeeping support – accounts payable, accounts receivable, closing books on a monthly basis and preparing financial reporting and analysis for small businesses.
- 1+ years of transactional accounting experience using QuickBooks for/in a professional organization.
- A passion for and sense of personal satisfaction in delighting clients and helping small businesses succeed.
- Confidence in learning and embracing new technology to solve client issues.
- Experience in developing strong remote team relationships based on trust, accountability, integrity, and sharing of best practices
Click Here : Apply Now